Red Cleaning Equipment New and Used Sweepers - Scrubbers - Burnishers
Red Cleaning Equipment (RedCE) is a young Australian company set up primarily to supply professional maintenance and servicing programs to the Industrial Cleaning Equipment Industry.
With Red Cleaning Equipment you can be confident that you will be buying products and services that have been tried and tested. We are continually improving our systems to incorporate best practices and lessons learned.
The equipment we sell represents the best the market has for sale with proven quality, design and optimal operational performance coupled with extremely good value for money.
We are an independent company who are free to choose from the very best products and manufacturers in the international and Australian cleaning equipment industry. This ensures you receive the correct cleaning solution at the best possible buy price.
Our experienced Cleaning Equipment Service Engineers are ready to carry out your Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) program or attend site for sweeper or scrubber breakdown assistance.
These are some of the services Red Cleaning Equipment provide:
- Plannned Preventative Maintenance/ Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Sweeper and Scrubber Breakdown Repairs and Servicing.
- Refurbished Equipment for Sale. Used Sweepers, Second Hand Scrubbers, ex hire Floor Burnishers, Etc.
- New Floor Cleaning Equipment for Sale. Fiorentini, Nilfisk, IPC Gansow, Pioneer Eclipse and WGB Manufacturing.
- Consumables. Deep Cycle Batteries, Scrubber Dryer Squeegees, Sweeper and Scrubber Vacuum Motors, Floor Cleaning Chemicals, Etc.
- Long and Short Term Cleaning Equipment Hire/ Lease/ Rental.
- Contract Cleaning including Power Sweeping, Warehouse and Factory Power Scrubbing, High Pressure Jet Washing, Expert Graffiti removal.
- On Site Surveys and Impartial Advice about which cleaning regime is best suited to you and how we can assist you with your OH&S Compliance.
For these services or any others we may be able to help with, please fill in the Enquiry Form and one of our trained staff will get back to you.