- Pacvac Superpro 700
- Pacvac Superpro Duo 700
- Pacvac Superpro Trans 700
- Pacvac Superpro Micron 700
- Pacvac Canister Vacuums
- Pacvac Wet and Dry Vacuums
- Fiorentini Vacuum
- Fiorentini ET Battery Burnisher
- Nilfisk SDM Electric Burnisher
- Nilfisk UHB Battery Burnisher
- Nilfisk UHR Battery Burnisher
- WGB Aylett Electric Burnisher
- WGB Aylett Gas Burnisher SP53
- WGB Aylett Gas Burnisher SP80
- Kemmop Carpet Cleaner
Pacvac Superpro Duo 700You are here:
Research proves that back packs are the most productive vacuum cleaners for the contract cleaning industry. Time is money and cleaners can simply do more in less time with a good back pack. Pacvac back packs are the vacuum cleaner of choice for profitability in commercial cleaning because they can easily clean over 700 square metres an hour.
Pacvac Superpro Duo 700
- Ametek 1000 watt 2 stage bypass motor.
- Clear Dome Lid – the offset inlet creates cyclonic airflow for stronger, more consistent airflow – more vacuuming power.
- Hypercone™ Activeair filtration maintains airflow from the top down to provide continuous airflow – the motor runs cooler and lasts longer. The Hypercone™ lasts over 200 hours depending on duty cycles.
- Ergonomically designed frame - new extended ‘bodymoulded’ frame for increased comfort and anatomically correct posture – a critical OH & S factor.
- Adjustable Harness - Thicker, padded and fully adjustable to fit all body types.
- Two piece wand and combination floor tool as standard.
- Double looped cord restraint - prevents accidental disconnection of power cord.
- Crevice Tool, dusting brush and upholstery tool.
- Extra cloth dust bag
- Packet of 5 paper bags
Download: Superpro Duo 700 Product Brochure
|Rated Power:||1000 watts|
|Voltage:||120 or 240 volts. 50/60Hz|
|Airflow:||35.3 Litres per second|
|Filtration:||4 stage, 99.99% efficiency at 0.3 micron|
|Tank Capacity:||5 litres or 8.8 pints|
|Weight:||5.0kgs or 11lbs|
|Warranty:||2 years on body, 12 months on motor|